Our first half is dominated by the case of convicted rapist Brock Turner, and rape culture in general. Our second half is focused, of course, on the primaries.
We are joined tonight by author John Sheirer. Find him at realamericanliberal.blogspot.com.
Not many notes for this show, as our producer was somehow put in the moderators chair. Hope you enjoy!
Further Reading (Supplied by Sue!)
- Trump Sanders debate might signal just how much the big parties that govern America have lost control of the presidential nomination…. Christian Science Monitor
- Bernie Sanders questioned on his knowlege of private sector and job creation by KFI radio staff. He walks out of interview. Buzzfeed.
- Trumps casual racism toward native americans: Calling Elizabeth Warren Pocohontas for example and why it was so bad. (Other candidates said insensitive things also). Cultural Editor Simon Moya-Smith at Indian Country Today. Origin of Pocohontas name etc. Interview on KXLF.
- Hillary Clinton email scandal: Other Secretaries of State also guilty, but guidance became more strict during her tenure. (Colin Powel deleted all his AOL State Dept. emails)
- 32,000 emails from HRC: read them for yourself.